Custom Mapping Mode in VC++ Via MM_ISOTROPIC
In the previous MFC Article, we examined how the Mapping Modes works while performing the drawing operation. In this example, we will see how we set the custom mapping modes. Our goal is below:
1) Set mapping mode so that the horizontal logical unit is 1 Centimeter (cm). Simply, 1 Unit = 1 cm in X axis.
2) Also, 1 Unit = 1 cm in Y Axis.
3) Positive X is towards left.
4) Positive Y is going Upwards.
5) The Drawing origin should be in screen center.
We can achieve the above goal by using the Custom Mapping mode MM_ISOTROPIC.